- Students [parents/guardians] will have to remit the College Fee on time through the South
- Semester and Annual Fee must be paid in full on or before the prescribed date by the College
(cf. The University Act and the Supreme Court Directive).
- The University Course Affiliation and Registration Fee will be levied at the beginning of every
academic year (i.e., 3rd and 5th Semesters).
- Tuition Fee will have to be remitted at the beginning of every Semester.
- Second Instalment of the 1st Semester Tuition Fee must be paid on or before 30th July.
- Odd Semester (3rd and 5th) Tuition Fee along with the other applicable Fee must be remitted
on or before 30 June. Even Semester Fee (2nd, 4th and 6th) must be paid on or before 20th
- If Fee is not remitted within the stipulated time (30th June, 30th July, and 20th December), a
fine of Rs 5/- per day will be levied till the payment is made in full.
- If a student fails to meet the Fee Payment Schedule, he/she will be allowed to attend classes
with attendance for a maximum period of 15 days, and without attendance for another 5 days.
- Once the above grace period is over, no defaulter shall be permitted to attend classes without
remitting the entire Fee plus the applicable Fine.
- Readmission is granted to the defaulter only when he/she clears the arrears with the prescribed
- Re-admitted students will get the benefit of attendance only from the date of readmission.
- University Union, Sports and Development Fee will be levied at the beginning of every
- Student Welfare and Development Fee, Infrastructure Maintenance Fee, etc., will have to
be paid at the beginning of every Academic Year.
- Lab and Library Fee have to be paid every Semester.
- Caution Deposit will be refunded at the end of the Course of Study after the due
deductions, if any. Original receipt and the ID Card will have to be produced along with
an application for the same. Failure to produce the above will result in the forfeiture of
the claim for refund.