- Students are obligated to complete the required homework and assignments for each Course of
Study on time.
- There is zero tolerance for sloppy work or tardiness in submitting
- The subject teacher shall set the benchmarks for homework/assignments in terms of their
structure, content, presentation, etc.
- If homework/assignment is not submitted on time it will reflect on one’s Internal Assessment
- For the successful completion of a Semester, a student should pass all the Courses and
score a minimum SGPA of 4. However, a student is permitted to move to the next
Semester irrespective of the SGPA obtained.
- 20% of the total marks in each Course is set aside for Internal Assessment. The Internal
Assessment shall be based on a system involving written Tests,
Assignments/Seminars/Viva and attendance with respect to the Theory Courses, and Lab
work and Records, Tests and attendance with respect
to the Practical Courses.
- There shall be 2 Class Tests and a Model Examination for each Subject during the
Semester along with an assignment/Seminar/Viva for Theory Courses and Lab work and
Records for the Practical Courses respectively.
- Absence without leave from any Class Test or the Model Examination will have serious
- Students shall reach the examination hall on time with the proper document/s for the
- Students who leave the hall 30 minutes prior to the close of the ESE shall surrender their
Question Papers to the Invigilator.
- Possession of manuscripts, smart devices, printed matters or books, and hand written
notes (scribblings) are not allowed in the hall during the examinations.
- Students found guilty of indulging in malpractices/ or encouraging others to do so in the
examination hall will also be reported to the University; it can be a permanent blot on
their Academic Record.
- Misbehaving with the Invigilator/s or fellow examinees and/or any verbal or non-verbal
communication in the examination hall will be treated as a punishable offence.
- Students should keep their belongings outside the examination hall during the