INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC)
“With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile you cannot achieve.” (Md. Ali Jinnah)
- To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the College.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through
- Internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the College.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty development to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities of the College, leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the College for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of a Quality Culture in the College
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR).
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement;
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture;
- Ensure enhancement and integration among the various activities of the institution and
- Institutionalize good practices;
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.