Physics lab is well equipped with all the facilities and equipment required for the students to do experiments as part of their syllabi. The labs are spacious enough and a full-time lab attendant is appointed for the smooth functions of the lab.
Physics Lab Rules
- Visit the Lab. thoroughly prepared to do the demonstration/experiment.
- Students have to follow all written and verbal instruction by the Instructor/Lab Assistant.
- A minimum of 75% attendance along with the Lab Reports are compulsory to attend the practical examination/s.
- Personal apparel should be appropriate for the Laboratory work.
- Lab. work must be performed only under the supervision of the Instructor.
- Do not leave the equipment unattended while it is being used.
- Only textbook/s and notepad/s required for the demonstration/experiment are to be brought to the Lab.
- Be extremely cautious in handling the equipment, and follow the instructions for their use.
- No outsiders are permitted in the Lab.
- Report all accidents, no matter how minor, to the Instructor/Lab Assistant immediately, and awhile of medical assistance, in case of need.
- Report all spills to the Instructor immediately..
- Student Lab. Report must be approved by the Instructor.
- DO NOT perform demonstrations without permission or use materials and equipment in a manner for which they are not intended.
- Stay alert in the Lab, and always proceed with caution.
- Use extreme CAUTION when working with hot apparatus or other heating devices.
- Be careful when working with the electrical equipments.
- Keep the Lab and the apparatus clean after demonstration/s, especially the sink.
- Violation of Lab Rules will necessitate loss of Lab. privileges and/or serious disciplinary action/s.